• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Wow

RMedbery

This place hadn't been cleaned since it was opened a little more than 3 years ago. But, in usual GVW fashion the grease went a screamin when we arrived. I screwed up and didnt take pics before closing the access panel, I didnt bother opening the top one. Enjoy.

DSCN0001.JPG

DSCN0002.JPG

DSCN0003.JPG

DSCN0004.JPG

DSCN0005.JPG

DSCN0008.JPG

RMedbery

Unlike some I dont try to one up everyone. Who cares what it looked like before, the end result is what I, my customer and any AHJ cares about. Im glad no befores is the only fault you can find. And even though it had been several years of buildup I made no excuses for why I didnt get it to 100% the first time.

RMedbery

Steal away dude...................hey you got some crap on your chin. That must have taken you 20 hours, if you did it in under that you obviously didnt do it right.

Steal away dude...................hey you got some crap on your chin. That must have taken you 20 hours, if you did it in under that you obviously didnt do it right.

your right i didn't do it right,, but the grease is gone:biggrin:
and that's not me in the pic. its my bro...........it took 20 hours sorry for the bs

cleanhoods

Well moto is a good thing to have and bare metal is nice to but all i see is a hood that is clean but no before.And like i told you real customers,real people and real business is what i show.And if there is no access there is no access.I do moms and pops, small business owners ,the crappiest systems out.You know the stuff you probably started with and ditched for the "BIG" accounts,lol.You dont get the S&M seal of approval. :Smiley-2048: P.S. now if there are before pics with plenty of spent cooking oil good work.
Marko

RMedbery

You dont get the S&M seal of approval.
One of these days I might get what I strive for............your approval. Ive shown nothing but recent work, look at the date stamps. A clean system doesnt seem to be good enough for you, you have to have useless before pics. When did you start taking pics? Couple weeks ago? Pick a date, any date in the last 2 years, Ill post the pics.............you do the same.

cleanhoods

One of these days I might get what I strive for............your approval. Ive shown nothing but recent work, look at the date stamps. A clean system doesnt seem to be good enough for you, you have to have useless before pics. When did you start taking pics? Couple weeks ago? Pick a date, any date in the last 2 years, Ill post the pics.............you do the same.

Accually you encouraged me to start to take pics. I never thaought of them at all. So i am new at the pic thing.I wish i did have 12 years of pics to show. Man we are hood cleaning brothrers why should we continue this war? Roger i know you o good worki seen your pics before but the way you come at me you make me feel as though my work is no goo when i know its top end.My customers are happy i am happy. Now this is the first time you showed me pics. And like i said its nice to see some dirty before the clean you know. It is good work but Roger all i was asking for is before. If you feel you dont want to show before then dont good work on the hoods. And the seal of approval is a joke yall always mention TGP approval just a joke roger lighten up.
Marko

cleanhoods

Sorry, all I do are fake customers, fake people and fake businesses.

Come on Roger dont be that way. I am not meaning it that way.You have known my typing skills for a month now.How i think dont come out the way it is thinking if you know what i mean.All i strived for is friendship from you no? I know you do clean for real businesses but i have to soy something.I see your comments that you make and you know what i mean. Come on lets just get along.
Marko

RMedbery

You dont seem to understand.............I DONT TAKE BEFORES. I have no use for them. I take afters and pics of problems, thats it............well................and the occasional transvestite.