• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2008 Rountables are completed!!!

Terry Miller

Re: 2008 Roundtables are completed!!!

Jeff,
I would charge you double! LOL You have so much to offer, your worth twice the price! LOL If you wish, come on up now for a visit. I'll show you how we PW in Winter! Thank you.

Jeff LeCours

Jeff,
I would charge you double! LOL You have so much to offer, your worth twice the price! LOL If you wish, come on up now for a visit. I'll show you how we PW in Winter! Thank you.

No way it was 52 degrees this morning and I was complaining

I just think you probably could develop a good RT and would be good if you did one. Come on you got nothing else to do

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

CIMG0677.jpg

Scott Stone working on safety in the Work Place.​

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

CIMG0648.jpg

Just having Fun meeting people!!!

Happy New Year all, look forward to 2009 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

!!!!!!!!!LOL

You should have a rountable Terry, looks like you have alost to share with others.

Plus PTstate is right in your backyard, Bob won the contractor events roundtable 2008. Seem like you guys would have a great roundtable.

Its would be popular, Bobs a very popular distributor online.

Plus you always are talking about your ideas, hosting your own is showing the rest of the world alittle aboiut yourself.

Good luck in 2099, Happy New year Terry to your and your family.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

CIMG0225.jpg

Nicks Beast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many centers and millions has that machine made?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

CIMG0215.jpg

What are roundtables all about???????????????????????????

Sharing with each other and receiving Knowledge.......