• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Article: PWNA Misrepresents Themselves to Orange County AHJ and the Industry

Rance Tilley

Contributing Member
Happy to send the money for you to the Pwna, I'll call Jackie next week when I get a moment. On a three month vacation.
tu4y3aqa.jpg

I hope your find what your looking for Kris.

Maybe will see you in Orlando or in OC reach out.

Time is the only thing that will heal all this, truth always prevails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ron, you need a pedicure! Just saying. LOL

Guy Blackmon

There is no transparency here. You can send it in the mail or give it over to PWNA

So what was done in OC was done without the knowledge or direction of the PWNA BOD, PWNA Environmental Committee, PWNA Members, or even a close Family Member in the Industry???

You call that "Transparency"?????

Personally I'm sorry to see Kris go. I thought that in light of the evidence he would see the truth in all of this and what has been said in the past......seems not.

Kris, I wish you nothing but the best, you'll be a great fit for the PWNA.....Best Of Luck!!!

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
I got an email back from Ty a few days ago saying he would get back to me later.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Bruce Sullivan

Contributing Member
Wow. I have been real busy and haven't been on for awhile. I have read this whole thing and find it very unprofessional. Got way off issue. He said she said. LOL
Hard for anyone to represent a whole industry with so many factions making claim and taking somewhat different positions.

This needs to be put to bed.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Wow. I have been real busy and haven't been on for awhile. I have read this whole thing and find it very unprofessional. Got way off issue. He said she said. LOL
Hard for anyone to represent a whole industry with so many factions making claim and taking somewhat different positions.

Bruce, there is no he said, she said. Every claim here has been confirmed with the agency. Even the PWNA is not denying that fact.

We have personally met with the PWNA board member who was involved in this and are waiting for their decision on how to move forward from this point.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

No he said she said, just us protecting your wallet from regulations.

In MN deck washing full reclaim, you don't want that do you ?

In Houston site a washer on the spot let the judge sort it out.

We don't want that.

I sometimes wish it was not serious as some want to down play it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk