• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello From a Newbie....

Keith Rowe

Hello,
I'm a Houstonian living in the Spring Texas area. I have spent the last 18 years in the sign business. I was the owner of I-45 Signs and now I'm a partner with www.esigns.com. I have always enjoyed power washing through the years and keeping my house clean.. kind of a clean freak. A couple of months ago I hired a young man to clean my windows and he did a fantastic job. I ask him if he did power washing and he said "YES SIR"... but I don't have a power washer. Well to make a long story short I am now in the business and purchased a Ramteq, 18hp 3500 PSI, 5 GPM trailer mounted rig and a 3/4 ton Ford and ready to put Josh to work. I hope I can learn from my new associates on the forum. The amount of knowledge I learned from my sign forums over the years is priceless. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of any help.
Thank You
Keith Rowe
AmeriClean Pressure Washing
"We Work Best Under Pressure"
936-577-5544

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Welcome Keith....it was my pleasure to have Joshua attend my school this week....you have hard worker their and he will do well.

Doug