• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

HOA vinyl fence cleaning here in Tampa, FL

Javier Nevarez

New member
That seems to be very efficient...where would be the best place to get the "double lance wand", from your experience?...is there a certain kind or brand that is preffered?...and yes Doug, a video would be a great help...thanx for the input, its greatly appreciated!

Vic Irish

New member
Yes, please do! Video sounds like a great idea, Doug!
Joseph and Javier, thanks for your questions!!
This place rocks!

An adjustable wand, also called dual lance wand, will have a motorcycle style grip on it that you can turn w your hand. It's main purpose is for drawing chemical when you down streaming so you dont have to change tips. It has two "barrels" (like a double barrel shot gun)for lack of a better term, and one of the barrells has a low pressure chem tip in that is fixed. The other is used for your high pressure tips. When you turn the grip it will lessen the pressure and draw chem through that barrel. There is a certain point that you can turn and still use lower pressure with out drawing the chem.

Now if you are not downs streaming, then when you turn it you are just lowering your pressure at the gun.

I dont remember anything about an unloader nozzle, not sure what that is.

I will make a video and post here for all to see.