• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome New Member: Sophia Threadgall

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Sophia,

I would like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the UAMCC. We are very excited and happy you have joined our association. As a UAMCC member you have a wide range of excellent benefits and discounts awaiting you. The following links will take you to our exclusive discounts and benefits; as well as to our events site. Again on behalf of myself and the UAMCC family welcome aboard!

Thank you,

Alex Hennessey

Events Click Here

Benefits Click Here

Associate Discount Program Click Here

Qualifying for Certification Click Here

Thank you! Looking forward to learning more about Pressure/Power Washing to help my business grow!

My partner and I started Soulful-Sudz in April of this year and we are really starting to grow. Have been getting requests to lots of jobs I never thought of when I started. Our original business plan was to provide a Mobile Detail Service to my customers for their Automobiles. I use a Sun-Joe 2030 pressure washer to clean cars, after it was recommended to me for its efficient and quite operation. I have since started cleaning brick, siding, driveways, walkways and patios with the pressure washer and am getting ready to start doing gutters. I just ordered a Stanley FATMAX SXPW3425 3400 PSI which should be here Wednesday and I am super excited for it. The Hard Surface Cleaner head I have needs something with a bit more umph to be more effective. We have our 1st big job in 2 weeks. It is a 4100 square foot Colonial Style home that needs its gutters, brick & siding cleaned. It is much taller than what I have worked on in the past, nearly 50' to the top gutter and is going to require a Boom Lift to get us up there as the roof's slope is too steep to walk safely.

I am really excited at how well our company is growing, and want to learn about more ways I can utilize the Pressure Washer. I am hoping to find information here that will help me improve my Pressure Washing ability, and hopefully make us faster!

Sophia Threadgall
Soulful-Sudz