• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Ballots have been sent!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
omg why did I get involved again?

Carolina ProWash is requesting a REFUND of our renewal. I don't even want to rent the logo, much less try to help in any way, shape, or form anymore. I feel foolish enough paying to give my time and efforts. Check can be made payable and mailed to:

Roger Gothorp
207 E Harden St
Graham, NC 27253

Thank your for your IMMEDIATE attention.

Celeste
No way Celeste. You don't get off that easy.. Let them prove if it's worth or not to stay on as a member or not.. Let's see what these guys can so.. Your not allowed to quit... Us members are refusing your your resignation... Will some one give Celeste a lifetime membership so she can never quit Hahahhahaha.. J/K I told ya you should have voted for me in case I ran..

Mathew Johnson

Here is a Question:

I accidentky received a ballot and I discarded it. But, the ballots are anonymous with no reference of who they are from which is a good thing as it should be.

What prevents someone *like someone on the Ballot" from printing 25 of them and sending them in from different friends with no address or from an anonymous fax number. Anyone running for the board can forward a copy to 50 of their friends around the country and have them mail or fax a completed one in. You have no way of knowing which ones are valid and which ones are not, Do You? This election process may not be legal ny non-profit regulations. It may be worth checking into.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Here is a Question:

I accidentky received a ballot and I discarded it. But, the ballots are anonymous with no reference of who they are from which is a good thing as it should be.

What prevents someone *like someone on the Ballot" from printing 25 of them and sending them in from different friends with no address or from an anonymous fax number. Anyone running for the board can forward a copy to 50 of their friends around the country and have them mail or fax a completed one in. You have no way of knowing which ones are valid and which ones are not, Do You? This election process may not be legal ny non-profit regulations. It may be worth checking into.

Fax I'd requires by FCC regs to have the name and number on header. So if they didn't , disregard them. That's why fax or USPS is acceptable for legal purpose and email is not. FYI show up with a email signature on a contract and find that out the hard way. I did

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Ken Fenner

Ron, sometimes I will accept an email signature as a binder until a contract can be signed. Are you saying you got jammed up doing that?

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Fax I'd requires by FCC regs to have the name and number on header. So if they didn't , disregard them. That's why fax or USPS is acceptable for legal purpose and email is not. FYI show up with a email signature on a contract and find that out the hard way. I did

In addition, considering how many ballots were sent, having 25 additional ballots returned would kind of stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mathew Johnson

In addition, considering how many ballots were sent, having 25 additional ballots returned would kind of stand out.

And how will you decide how to throw the extra 25 out, keep the ones with the people checked you want on the Bod? Spin it anyway you want, the uamcc election process is corrupt and full of holes and the results will ALWAYS be questionable.

This could have easily been avoided by using an independent auditor and having names on the ballots and having the members mail or fax directly to an an attorneys office. The law clerk compares the ballot to a checklist provided by the org and tallies the votes. At end of election, ballots get sealed and attorney sends certified notarized letter with his seal embossed to the BOD with election results - they don't even have to give counts.... John, as I told you when we spoke, this could be done for a couple of hundred bucks.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I mailed mine. Wrote my name all over it, plus the return address is on the envelope. I figured this is what everyone would do.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I like Matts idea but it was turned down.. It would suck for a BOD in there to find out so and so didnt vote for him... Especially if the one tallying up the votes see's so and so didnt vote for them.. It will be on there mind whenever that persons name comes up... such is life.

If its a couple of hundred dollars only to do it the way Matt is saying and the org. was willing to do this its an excellent idea.. Sent out ballots to members are meant to be secretive in who they voted for. The ED maybe the one who can look at these ballots but the BOD's should never see who voted for what unless that was agreed upon.

I'm not going to send in my ballot either..... That way I never have to hear from anyone who I didn't vote for unless I wanted to publically state it and the main reason for that is this... There are 7 guys in the 5 at large seats who I could vote for so 2 of them would have to be knocked out..

Good point Matt.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I mailed mine. Wrote my name all over it, plus the return address is on the envelope. I figured this is what everyone would do.
Hey Doug your running uncontested but if you found out that 3 of the BOD's who got in didn't put a vote in your box, cant be to pleasurable to know that.. Yea I know your going to say its no big deal... but in there some of the BOD's may think there is some favortism going around... and you want that all eliminated with ZERO proof that it came from anything to do with the workings of this org... such as these ballots. If other BOD's want to think there is favortism and this goes for UAMCC members.. suspecting that is one thing... but giving them an avenue of how it could have happened... no good. I'm only saying this because look up non profits and look where most of the problems come from.. So eliminate that perception as best as you can.

Listen to what Matt is saying... you cant get this thing perfect.. but you don't need un warranted headaches... and your you but there will be a BOD in there that may find out you didnt vote for him and without proof that person can think like that all he wants.

Guy Blackmon

Hey John, Doug has nothing or no say in this. This is how the sitting Bod says this will go. John Orr will be in charge of counting vote. Right? Wrong? It's on them.

I can see a few changes In voting procedures with the new Bod. Matt and you have made some good points in this.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Why is this so difficult , faxes are I'd by name and number by law.

USPS requires return address.

I see no way this can't be 100% accurate

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

I hope John you would simply not count and ballots without lawful I'd present on them.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron, sometimes I will accept an email signature as a binder until a contract can be signed. Are you saying you got jammed up doing that?

Yes, a judge in a court room will not accept an email. There's is a legal electronic signature but I do not know the technicalities. Fax is a legal form, I'm not sure about efax. If this has changed this was about 8 years ago.

I would check into it in pa