• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Bill Booz

Worked as a union Pipe insulator in industrial plants for 7 years. Attended part time college at SMCM from 2003-2007. Started Accurate pressure wash Inc. In 2005, and reopened as Accuwash in 2010 with Morgan Booz. Currently operate as Director of Standards at the UAMCC, Superintendent at Accuwash and speak/teach at various industry events. Please feel free to contact me for business ventures, training or industry building.

Business, Philosophy, Arts, Media and sciences. I like a lot of things..
Company
Accuwash
Contact Name
Bill Booz
Phone Number
410-482-4367
Occupation
Superintendent
Company Website
www.baltimoreroofclean.com
Company Description
Exterior facade, roof and flat work company serving mostly residential.

accuwash1@gmail.com
Year Started
Company Email
info@accuwashmd.com

Signature

Bill Booz
240-425-2845 call or text

<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

Trophies

1. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  2. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.