• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Search results

1. R

Free program for Power Washers - Day 3

Good Afternoon Everyone This is Ray Evangelista from Aqua Clean Power Washing LLC in New Jersey. We offer roof cleaning and power washing in Rutherford NJ. I wanted to share the third video from this three day Tony Robins seminar. Each video is 3 hours long. I hope you enjoy the videos. (516)...
  2. R

Free online program for Power Washers - Day 2

Good Afternoon Everyone This is Ray from Aqua Clean Power Washing LLC in New Jersey. We offer power washing and roof cleaning in Wyckoff NJ. I wanted to share the second video from this three day Tony Robins seminar. Each video is 3 hours long. I hope you enjoy the videos. (506) Time to Rise...
  3. R

Power Washing Paramus NJ

This photo is of a power washing project we did in Paramus NJ. I power wash the patio with a mosmatic rotary surface cleaner first, then I soft wash the patio with a 3% SH. This makes the power washing job last 4-6 times longer and it makes the patio look like new. To learn more about power...
  4. R

Soft Wash Roof Cleaning and Power Washing in Ramsey NJ

Aqua Clean Power Washing LLC offers soft wash roof cleaning, pressure washing, and power washing in Ramsey NJ. To learn more about soft wash roof cleaning in Ramsey NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/roof-cleaning-Ramsey-nj/ To learn more about power washing in Ramsey NJ please visit...
  5. R

Booster pumps for Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning

Booster pumps for Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning They have been around for over 5 years now, so we should have some real world experience from the power washing industry. I am thinking about getting a ¾ HP setup because I was warned about the power needs of the 1HP units and I was told you only...
  6. R

March is ladder safety month.

March is ladder safety month. As you ramp up for the power washing and roof cleaning season, I encourage you to have a training session with your staff on ladder safety. Here is a link to an awesome free online program you can do with your staff...
  7. R

Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Fall Protection training video

Good Morning This is a great video for fall protection training for soft wash roof cleaning training. I also recommend creating a punch list of things to review after the video and doing hands on training. Record Keeping - When you have training or tool box talks make sure you have a sign...
  8. R

Power Washing and Soft Wash Roof Cleaning in Teaneck NJ

Aqua Clean Power Washing LLC is a Teaneck NJ Power Washing Company that offers Power Washing, Pressure Washing, Soft Wash Roof Cleaning, Patio Power Washing, Paver Pressure Washing, Soft Wash House Washing and Soft Wash House Pressure Washing, Composite Deck Cleaning, Vinyl Fence Cleaning, and...