• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

"free" credit report

Damaris Sutton

"Free" Credit Report dot com is in my opinion a total waste of time and your money. If you are looking into getting a "Free" look at your credit report avoid this company. They took money from our account of over $26 for all three credit agencies and we were not able to view anything. When we called the company a lady told us we did not "follow" the steps correctly.

As I said, this is my opinion and someone may have had a good experience with them. I am not one of them and would not suggest their site to anyone. Actually I would stay as far away from them at all cost. My opinion of coarse.

Eric Flynn

Yeah, the site does works and you are able to see your reports but it is tricky.
You really have to pay attention to the directions because if you click off of one of the links you CANNOT go back.
Not very user friendly if you ask me.

~Jen

Damaris Sutton

Scott Davis

We use myfico.com. We pay $8 per month and the actively monitors your score, and emails you if there is ANY change. If it goes up, down, new accounts are added, etc...You can see your score at anytime, but not the details, which I dont really care about anyways unless something starts looking fishy, then I think its $10 for a full report.

Never used Freecreditreport.com but I love their commercials!!!

Eric Flynn

We use myfico.com. We pay $8 per month and the actively monitors your score, and emails you if there is ANY change. If it goes up, down, new accounts are added, etc...You can see your score at anytime, but not the details, which I dont really care about anyways unless something starts looking fishy, then I think its $10 for a full report.

Never used Freecreditreport.com but I love their commercials!!!

"Now instead of lookin' fly & rollin' phat,
My legs are sticking to the vinyl and my posse's gettin' laughed at.
F-R-E-E that spells free,
Credit report dot com baby"

My favorite one!!! LOL

~Jen

ccpressureclean

Check out www.Annualcreditreport.com

This site is a gateway to each of the three major credit bureaus, that allows you to get a REAL FREE credit report from each of the bureaus once per 12 month period.

This is not out of kindness from the bureaus, there is actually some sort of legislation passed that told them that they had to provide each American with a free copy of a credit report every 12 months. You will have to pay extra if you are looking for
Fico
scores, but for a standard credit report you'll be in business, NO CHARGE.

Jonathan Ellis

I dont know if you can still update it every day, but truecredit.com is a great site. It is well laid out, easy to read and is up to date. I know you use to be able to update it every 24 hours, I have been told that they cut that out but I am not sure. If you are looking for a score to go along with your report, you will get it here HOWEVER, be aware, it is not the true fico score (it iscommonly referred to as a fake-o). The only place to get the true fico is myfico.com and I think that annual credit report also will sell you the fico.

If you are just interested in watching a score go up or down you can register at www.creditkarma.com and it will give you a transunion fake o. It does not show a report, it just shows a score. Again, it is not the score that banks use so if you think you have a 700 credit score and you pull it and it says 650 dont panic.

Ken Fenner

Jimmy, I would reverse those charges in a heartbeat if you didn't get what you paid for. A company that can afford jingles, tons of TV airtime and a new commercial every 10 days is definitely not giving away anything for "free". Be careful, many of those credit reporting middlemen put you on a monthly subscription.