• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Terry Miller

Carlos, It's time for you to hit the hay? We need you bushy tailed and bright eyed. LOL We won't keep you up too late, unless you want to discuss how to grow our businesses!

Terry Miller

I am amazed at how many posts have been posted on this event. It would be cool if we had that many contractors show up. Matt would be sweating bullits! LOL

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Lets Pray all have safe journeys this weekend.

You guys have fun in New York, no wacthing Las Vegas guys:coool::coool:

I hope all goes well guys, have fun and remember to Share something.

Scott Millen

The envy is making me see green today. No kidding, I knew I wanted to go to this, but not being there is driving me nuts!

I'm sitting in my office, in the dark, nursing an awful sinus headache, the weather is hovering around crap to partly lousy, and all my friends are hanging out together in NY.

Unbelievable!:redcard:

Get me updates, call me and heckle me for missing, just let me know how great a time you all are having.

I need more decongestants...:pukey:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
The envy is making me see green today. No kidding, I knew I wanted to go to this, but not being there is driving me nuts!

I'm sitting in my office, in the dark, nursing an awful sinus headache, the weather is hovering around crap to partly lousy, and all my friends are hanging out together in NY.

Unbelievable!:redcard:

Get me updates, call me and heckle me for missing, just let me know how great a time you all are having.

I need more decongestants...:pukey:

I would say they are having agreat time. I would bet on it!!!!!!!!!

This is probably going to be the best round table I've attended. Things kick off officially in the morning but if today is any indicator, nothing can touch it.

There's literally hundreds of years of contract cleaning experience gathered here and as Carlos mentioned, everyone is meeting, socializing and networking.

Some of us checked out the conference room this evening and all I can say is "WOW!" Matt Johnson has completely taken it over the top. From vendor support and participation to the facilities, it's all top shelf!

I'm pumped!

Henry Bockman

I didn't have any doubts that Mathew would pull off a great round table. When we all got together for cleaning the Doubleday Stadium up there he set up a great support system with hotels, food and the works. I wish I'd been able to free up my schedule to be there but it just wasn't in the cards this year.

Terry Miller

What an awsome job Matt and his team did at the Albany RT! The meeting and demonstrations were very professional. Everyone who brought their rigs and equipment in are to be thanked also. Today we covered various subjects and everyone I spoke with learned something. From the breakfast to the hose rolling contest, and everything in between, was refreshing. I would like to say the Vendors were very supportive. The information, seminairs, and prizes awarded were huge. We all shared ideas, information and friendly chat. This is a RT to be remembered. I look forward to the next event. Thank you.

Terry Miller

Here we are waiting to leave for the airport. What an exciting time in Albany. Any doubt of going to a great RT has been washed away! LOL If everyone learned as much as we did this weekend, they certainly recieved their moneys worth. Learning about new products, ways to wash, ideas of growing our business all were included. The UAMCC is to be commended for their gallent effort on sharing the goals and aspirations for the members of the UAMCC. I know if I were a begining contractor in the PWing business, I'd certainly try to grow my business the best way possible. Learning from others and networking pays the membership alone. Carlos shared many new ideas and ventures we will be involved with now and in the future with the UAMCC. What an exciting time for our members. Growing our business with many new and experienced contractors, willing to share. No "ME" in UAMCC! Thank you Matt, all the great vendors, atendees and especially the TT of UAMCC. Jeff, Ken & Rob. Hats off to all you folks. We are looking forward to next years event. Keep the faith.

Mathew Johnson

Terry and Peggy,

I was honored to spend time this weekend getting to know you and all of the other attendees from around the country that supported the event.

Thanks to the vendors, the attendees and the speakers that attended the event. I hope everyone had a great time.

It was great to see the UAMCC get overwhelming support.

I will write more after I get some sleep.

What a great event!

I'm sitting here in the hotel room just thinking about what a great time I had meeting Matt and his wife, Carlos, Ken Fenner, Rob Huffman, Tim Fields, Tom and Barbara Vogel, Robert Hinderliter and so many others.

It was also great seeing a lot of others that I haven't seen in years, catching up with them and listening to their advice and experiences.

It's been a long weekend, but a very fun and exciting one. When I come to these events there's just not enough time in the day and I tend to burn the candle at both ends, but I'm so glad I came. I'm tired and ready to get back to Orlando in the morning, but I'm still running on some serious energy from just thinking about the great time we all had.

If Matt hosts another one next year, I'll be here for sure and I hope many others will consider attending as well.

Thank you again Matt......it's time for some much deserved rest.
You've earned it!

Don