• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Ken Fenner

What more can be said. A truly flawless event from conception to close. Incredible job, Matt. When you have gotten 48 hrs lseep prepare a quote to organize the UAMCC fall convention. I'm just teasing you, I'm sure you are going to need a month to just unwind. Thank you fro your overwhelming support of the UAMCC efforts. The results today were incredible. The transition team is still riding high. I will write up the event in Pressure Washing News from the TT's angle and report to everyone the final number of paid memberships we received. I think everyone will be blown away.

To everyone whose hand I got to shake, it was a pleasure meeting you and putting the faces to the names. My only regret is not getting to spend more time with each person I met. The north region of the UAMCC is off to an incredibly strong start.

Don, you are one face that stands out. It was good to see eye to eye with another professional. Not that I could ever forget you but you are forever etched into my brain. You're a good dude. I'm gonna stop here before I get all mushy. I'll leave that for the Carlos report.

Carlos, Rob and Jeff. Freakin incredible teamwork.

Jeff, let us know how that surface cleaner works out for ya. :rofl:
You know I couldn't resist.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Great Job Matt!! One of the very best Roundtable's I have ever been to. I concur with all the above except I just want to add one more thing. Man am I pumped to start my 14th year in the business after this Great RT.

Rob Huffman

Matt, Can't help but say my hat is off to you. Great job man. Definately an event for all to see in the future. Also Thanks should go to your wife and Jack Kramer. Jobs well done.

I would also like to thank all the people who gave the UAMCC their support. It was my pleasure to meet all the new contractors or new faces and see some of my old friends as well.

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

DSC00964.jpg

Don, you are one face that stands out. It was good to see eye to eye with another professional. Not that I could ever forget you but you are forever etched into my brain. You're a good dude. I'm gonna stop here before I get all mushy. I'll leave that for the Carlos report.

Thank you Mr. Fenner, it was a pleasure meeting you and spending a little time chatting. I truly enjoyed it.

Anyone that's a friend of Scott Millen, is a friend of mine.

Ps. I'm in the 'City of Brotherly Love' as I speak. I left Albany at 7:05 this AM and will be back in the Sunshine State by 1:00 PM.

It's been a long, but fun weekend!

Scott Millen

Arrrgg!

Man! I'm miserable! I can't stand it that I wasn't there this weekend! I can imagine all the good times I missed, the information that was shared...

Just so miffed...

Don't let what has happened to me happen to you, go to the RT's you think you might be interested in, I assure you you WILL be inteested if you don't!

I can't believe I missed this...:cursin::Smiley-2041::nopity::steam::frusty::mad::banghead::cuss:

Mathew Johnson

Wow!, I got more sleep last night, then the previous three nights combined. Thanks again to all the attendees that made THEIR seminar a blast, Everywhere I looked I saw three or four contractors huddled together exchanging business cards, trade secrets and business information; all of which contributed to everyone's and the event's goal of "Networking for Success"

It was networking in its finest form, May only regret was that I didn't have the time I wanted to speak at length with everyone that attended. I want to extend a special thank you to me dear friend Jack Kramer who graciously ran the program that I put together as the Master of Ceramonies. I could not have done this without his support. Jack, you are a friend it in the finest form. Thank you!

To the Vendors that attended (and I will post them all later), thank you for being here to provide direction and insight for the attendees to build stronger and better businesses.

To My dear friend Jeff Lecours. Bro, you have been a supporter of this event from day ONE. Your professionalism and presentation that kicked off the event set the tone and atmosphere for everything that followed. Lisa, your are a wonderful lady and a blast to be around. Mary was ecstatic with your parting gift! Again, thanks for attending and speaking! (Sorry about the surface cleaner, lol)

Don, Thanks for stopping by the room last night for some"post event networking". It was great getting to know you and thanks for the trade secrets to help me improve my roof washing and other services. Had some good laughs as well. You are a great guy!

Carlos and the rest of the transition team... Thank you for participating in the event. I will let Carlos give a report on the UAMCC in New York and its contribution to the 'Networking for Success" event.

I will post some more later, But I do want to close with saying that there WILL be a "2010 Networking for Success" Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar in Albany.

Best regards and thanks to all,

Matt and Mary Johnson

Scott Millen

I've heard him say he is "over six feet."

Just for reference, there is no member of the Transition Team that is under six foot one.

Don is nearly 8 feet tall.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Don's a load isn't he? I like to call him The Tall Cool One, but I think he prefers to keep his actual height a secret, otherwise, the Tokyo crowds panic.

Jeff LeCours

I had a post up, but I some how deleted it

My hat off to Matt Johnson, the NY Seminar was the bomb, it was truly a great event and so very professional. I am freinds with Matt and know how hard he worked to pull this off.

Got to NY 12 midnight Thursday Matt picked Lisa and I up and we got to spend sometime and hang out. Met Matts wife Mary, what a very nice lady. Just easy to be around, she has to be a saint to put up with Matt LOL. My wife really enjoyed talking with Mary and I did too. Friday was a cool day just meeting some contractors and meeting up with, Carlos, Ken & Rob. The UAMCC was in the house and very well accepted. I had contractors asking questions and saying where do we sign up....how cool is that. Thanks Matt, many said Matt had told them about the UAMCC. Thats great, its members are getting other members to join

Friday Night got to meet up with contractors i like and respect that I have met before when I went to the ACR RT. Had a nice dinner, some drinks and talking shop. This is what its all about meeting contractors and networking

Saturday the event started and WOWThe meeting room was excellent, the room was lined with vendor tables and TONS of vendor giveaways and info. The classroom style was cool. Jack Kramer and Matt MC's and got it rolling. Jack I met before at ACR and is just a great guy. I got up and did my presentation it went well I thought, had some great questions asked by veterans and newbies. The whole Saturday event was really really good.

LUNCH MMMMMMMM What a spread of food out in the function area. It was tasty stuff. I have been to high end weddings and this food was better than some of them, Sausage Lasagna, London broil to die for and chicken Marsala MMMMMM

After lunch demos and hose rolling contest was great, lot of fun

The best part was all the contractors and vendors I think 100 were there WOW. I have to tell you I think like 60 - 70% had never been to a RT, they all liked it. I would say over half have never been on the internet BB's and it was great to meet all that I could. I figure there was over 1000 years of experience at this event. Veterans of the industry that I had never heard of. Fleet washing companies, industrial cleaner, high rise companies, window washing companies. I met a Northeast Condo King. I got some great info about rigging and training for swing staging. I am telling you it was a great bunch and varied services that they are into. The woodies were in the house, Jim Foley, Rick Petry and more. Those two guys are great to hang out with. Man I had a blast. John T and Kathy. Always great seeing them. John just gets you motivated and Kathy, she's such a nice, nice lady. What a great bunch of contractors in the Northeast!!!!!!!!

VENDOR support was unreal. A lot of UAMCC vendors and added some UAMCC vendors at the event. Pete M Sunbrite, was in the house and is just a great Guy always enjoy Pete. Robert from Delco was great seeing him again and his lovely wife, very nice lady. Robert invited me to the Fort Worth RT to speak and I wasnt sure about that, thought Lisa would kill me when I brought it up, nope she said Robert went to my RT I should go to his. Jake Clark from Armstrong Clark very nice guy. Peirce from Ready Seal, he's a funny guy. Of course Bob from Pressure Tek the Round Table King was there. I always enjoy any time with Bob. Thanks Bob for always supporting RT's and yes he's always supported the UAMCC and is a new Vendor member. Tom & Barbara Vogel, Tom did some great hands on demo repair stuff, got to talk to barbara, nice lady and a new UAMCC member!! Syntek (sp) UAMCC new member. I have to thank them, they all were just so suppotive of the event

I hate Don Phelps......... LOL its all his fault that Lisa and I stayed out late Saturday Night/ Sunday morning. Yup its his fault. I would of won the Surface cleaner giveaway. lol Oh well a day late and a dollar short. we had a good time, hashed some things out and we had a great time with him and others . Found a great local hangout and I really thought he was going to get up and do some Kareoke(sp) singing. But my beautiful wife Lisa she got up and did some good singing. It was a blast. Met Jim Bruno after years of talking with him on the BB's. So many contractors old and new friends

The UAMCC was in the house it was soooooo good to meet up with Carlos he was non stop, he has guided the UAMCC to this point and has done a great job, my hat of to you. Ken & Rob great seeing them and they busted hump while I over slept Sunday morning. WOW were the contractors interested in the UAMCC. I see a great future for UAMCC contractors. Contractors want this, they want an org to promote our great industry. They gave me energy to keep helping to get this going. There are soooo many smart contractors out there

The best part was just all the contractors. I learned so much, talked with veterans, the networking was GREAT

If you havent been to one of the very many RT's , get to one. They are all great. You dont know what you are missing.

I could go on and on. I love RT's. I'll have some pictures posted later

Matt Johnson, you pulled it off with style brother, thank you for a grreat industry event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Thanks Matt & Mary!!!!! oh ya and their son Joshua too

Rob Huffman

Events like this are just so much fun. Besides the business side and networking with not just great contractors but great vendors as well.

Jeff, I think one more day and we could have had Don P doing roofs with an xjet huh? ...lol. :coool:

John T, did you ever find your bucket? Sorry dude. hope you enjoyed the Mar-Low. It was nice seeing you and Kathy again. Im still waiting to see you in the gym at 5am man. :got-hooligan:

Ken, Glad I made it home dude. I couldnt help but think we had the trip of trips going thru all them states...LOL> :rolleyes:

Jack K, you better get back into the biz without hose reels man.

When I wake up I will post more...:sleepey:

Scott Davis

I had a post up, but I some how deleted it

My hat off to Matt Johnson, the NY Seminar was the bomb, it was truly a great event and so very professional. I am freinds with Matt and know how hard he worked to pull this off.

Got to NY 12 midnight Thursday Matt picked Lisa and I up and we got to spend sometime and hang out. Met Matts wife Mary, what a very nice lady. Just easy to be around, she has to be a saint to put up with Matt LOL. My wife really enjoyed talking with Mary and I did too. Friday was a cool day just meeting some contractors and meeting up with, Carlos, Ken & Rob. The UAMCC was in the house and very well accepted. I had contractors asking questions and saying where do we sign up....how cool is that. Thanks Matt, many said Matt had told them about the UAMCC. Thats great, its members are getting other members to join

Friday Night got to meet up with contractors i like and respect that I have met before when I went to the ACR RT. Had a nice dinner, some drinks and talking shop. This is what its all about meeting contractors and networking

Saturday the event started and WOWThe meeting room was excellent, the room was lined with vendor tables and TONS of vendor giveaways and info. The classroom style was cool. Jack Kramer and Matt MC's and got it rolling. Jack I met before at ACR and is just a great guy. I got up and did my presentation it went well I thought, had some great questions asked by veterans and newbies. The whole Saturday event was really really good.

LUNCH MMMMMMMM What a spread of food out in the function area. It was tasty stuff. I have been to high end weddings and this food was better than some of them, Sausage Lasagna, London broil to die for and chicken Marsala MMMMMM

After lunch demos and hose rolling contest was great, lot of fun

The best part was all the contractors and vendors I think 100 were there WOW. I have to tell you I think like 60 - 70% had never been to a RT, they all liked it. I would say over half have never been on the internet BB's and it was great to meet all that I could. I figure there was over 1000 years of experience at this event. Veterans of the industry that I had never heard of. Fleet washing companies, industrial cleaner, high rise companies, window washing companies. I met a Northeast Condo King. I got some great info about rigging and training for swing staging. I am telling you it was a great bunch and varied services that they are into. The woodies were in the house, Jim Foley, Rick Petry and more. Those two guys are great to hang out with. Man I had a blast. John T and Kathy. Always great seeing them. John just gets you motivated and Kathy, she's such a nice, nice lady. What a great bunch of contractors in the Northeast!!!!!!!!

VENDOR support was unreal. A lot of UAMCC vendors and added some UAMCC vendors at the event. Pete M Sunbrite, was in the house and is just a great Guy always enjoy Pete. Robert from Delco was great seeing him again and his lovely wife, very nice lady. Robert invited me to the Fort Worth RT to speak and I wasnt sure about that, thought Lisa would kill me when I brought it up, nope she said Robert went to my RT I should go to his. Jake Clark from Armstrong Clark very nice guy. Peirce from Ready Seal, he's a funny guy. Of course Bob from Pressure Tek the Round Table King was there. I always enjoy any time with Bob. Thanks Bob for always supporting RT's and yes he's always supported the UAMCC and is a new Vendor member. Tom & Barbara Vogel, Tom did some great hands on demo repair stuff, got to talk to barbara, nice lady and a new UAMCC member!! Syntek (sp) UAMCC new member. I have to thank them, they all were just so suppotive of the event

I hate Don Phelps......... LOL its all his fault that Lisa and I stayed out late Saturday Night/ Sunday morning. Yup its his fault. I would of won the Surface cleaner giveaway. lol Oh well a day late and a dollar short. we had a good time, hashed some things out and we had a great time with him and others . Found a great local hangout and I really thought he was going to get up and do some Kareoke(sp) singing. But my beautiful wife Lisa she got up and did some good singing. It was a blast. Met Jim Bruno after years of talking with him on the BB's. So many contractors old and new friends

The UAMCC was in the house it was soooooo good to meet up with Carlos he was non stop, he has guided the UAMCC to this point and has done a great job, my hat of to you. Ken & Rob great seeing them and they busted hump while I over slept Sunday morning. WOW were the contractors interested in the UAMCC. I see a great future for UAMCC contractors. Contractors want this, they want an org to promote our great industry. They gave me energy to keep helping to get this going. There are soooo many smart contractors out there

The best part was just all the contractors. I learned so much, talked with veterans, the networking was GREAT

If you havent been to one of the very many RT's , get to one. They are all great. You dont know what you are missing.

I could go on and on. I love RT's. I'll have some pictures posted later

Matt Johnson, you pulled it off with style brother, thank you for a grreat industry event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Thanks Matt & Mary!!!!! oh ya and their son Joshua too

Great rundown Jeff.

If you make it to NOLA you may get to see Thad singing his rendition of "Im just a girl". :biggrin:

Tom Vogel

I tried earlier this morning to send a message, but did not go through.

This was the best Seminar that we have been at in a very long time.

The organization, food, speakers was just incredibble at this Seminar that
Mat Johnson & his wife Mary put on. Thank you very much.
Everybody had a great time & left with a lot of information.

We are looking forward to next year.

Tom Vogel
ACR Products, Inc.

Carlos Gonzales

After many hours of layovers and flying I finally made it back to base camp. A few hours to catch some shut eye and I am back in the saddle again.

The NE Pressure Washing Seminar was a HUGE Success. I can't begin to tell those that did not make this event of all the resources, networking and knowledge that was bursting the seams over the weekend.

From the top down it was a memorable event. I had the pleasure and honor to meet so many contractors that I knew only from the BBS's and phone discussions. The ability to shake hands and talk face-to-face to my colleague will forever be the highlight of the Seminar.

Don P. - what can I say man? After many years interacting on the boards we finally met. All that I can say is that I am damn glad to have met you. Your outlook and perspective on the industry is genuine and congruent as it relates to the purpose of what this industry is about and where it is going. I also trust that what you saw and heard from not only myself but from theother members of the UAMCC TT, that you left NY with a sense that you made the right decision in being one of the early advocates of the UAMCC Assoc.

Matt J - I think everything that needed to be said was already said on the different BBS'S. However, we at the UAMCC owe you a great deal of gratitude for allowing the UAMCC the time and space to continue the UAMCC vision. It is comforting to see contractors such as yourself stepping up to the plate and offering up the necessary vehicle (NY Seminar) to convey the message of unity and transparency.

Everyone that I spoke to during the weekend were making comments such as, "Can you believe this?" or "This is over the Top" and "This is Top Notch". Mr. Johnson....Take a bow :yes:You performed exceptionally and delivered a quality event. The transparency was definately what anchored this event and I was honored to be part of it.

So many contractors....James V from Innovative...your a top notch businessman.

Scott B....it was a pleasure to meet you and I thank you for your kind words and support.

So many contractors and so little time to type...:yes:Outstanding job everyone!!!

What an event...truly it was a perfect start to the season.

Good Times!!!!

Mathew Johnson

Here is the group photo taken Saturday Afternoon. There were 6 people missing from the picture - 2 were setting up for a demo and there were 4 that attended on Sunday that were not there on Saturday.

Attachments

• group photo.jpg
    group photo.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 32

Mathew Johnson

After many hours of layovers and flying I finally made it back to base camp. A few hours to catch some shut eye and I am back in the saddle again.

The NE Pressure Washing Seminar was a HUGE Success. I can't begin to tell those that did not make this event of all the resources, networking and knowledge that was bursting the seams over the weekend.

From the top down it was a memorable event. I had the pleasure and honor to meet so many contractors that I knew only from the BBS's and phone discussions. The ability to shake hands and talk face-to-face to my colleague will forever be the highlight of the Seminar.

Don P. - what can I say man? After many years interacting on the boards we finally met. All that I can say is that I am damn glad to have met you. Your outlook and perspective on the industry is genuine and congruent as it relates to the purpose of what this industry is about and where it is going. I also trust that what you saw and heard from not only myself but from theother members of the UAMCC TT, that you left NY with a sense that you made the right decision in being one of the early advocates of the UAMCC Assoc.

Matt J - I think everything that needed to be said was already said on the different BBS'S. However, we at the UAMCC owe you a great deal of gratitude for allowing the UAMCC the time and space to continue the UAMCC vision. It is comforting to see contractors such as yourself stepping up to the plate and offering up the necessary vehicle (NY Seminar) to convey the message of unity and transparency.

Everyone that I spoke to during the weekend were making comments such as, "Can you believe this?" or "This is over the Top" and "This is Top Notch". Mr. Johnson....Take a bow :yes:You performed exceptionally and delivered a quality event. The transparency was definately what anchored this event and I was honored to be part of it.

So many contractors....James V from Innovative...your a top notch businessman.

Scott B....it was a pleasure to meet you and I thank you for your kind words and support.

So many contractors and so little time to type...:yes:Outstanding job everyone!!!

What an event...truly it was a perfect start to the season.

Good Times!!!!

Carlos, you are to kind... It was not I that made the event, I just provided the venue for it. When you have a large group of professional contractors, who see the value of education and "networking for success" in one place, you have the ingredients for a great event.

Thanks to everyone who filled out a program evaluation. Your kind comments and feedback was humbling,

I have said from the start of this project that if we had at least 50 attendees that I would consider doing another event in 2010. We booked the space this morning before we left the conference center for the 2010 Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar.

My wife and I are looking forward to providing a place for contractors to meet for another networking event!

Jeez Don, how tall are you? :saai:

I used to be 6'3, but gravity and middle age is starting to set in....more like 6'2.5 these days.

I've heard him say he is "over six feet."

Just for reference, there is no member of the Transition Team that is under six foot one.

With the exceptions of Jeff L. and Michael K. I don't think any of you guys are over 5'9.....too many of daddy's smokes behind the shed as a kid? :biggrin:

I hate Don Phelps......... LOL its all his fault that Lisa and I stayed out late Saturday Night/ Sunday morning. Yup its his fault. I would of won the Surface cleaner giveaway. lol Oh well a day late and a dollar short. we had a good time, hashed some things out and we had a great time with him and others . Found a great local hangout and I really thought he was going to get up and do some Kareoke(sp) singing. But my beautiful wife Lisa she got up and did some good singing. It was a blast.

Hey now, you and Lisa asked me if I wanted to go....lol! I think you and I should have a "warning label" after 10 PM. :redcard: :yes:

Jeff, I think one more day and we could have had Don P doing roofs with an xjet huh? ...lol. :coool:

I told Jeff we should do a 'side-by-side' race on 2 identical houses. He gets a 10 minute head start and I'll be back on the ground, shaking my head at him for at least 10 minutes before he finishes. :got-hooligan: