• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2008 Rountables are completed!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Re: 2008 Roundtables are completed!!!

CIMG0192.jpg

Sharing from one round to another........

Scott Davis

Is there a list of 2009 round tables yet? I saw Texas mentioned on an earlier page, but havent seen or heard anything definitive. I also saw April mentioned. That would be awesome, because Ill be home in April for R&R

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

The only rounds that are solid are Vegas and the rest in Blue.....​

Set dates are not made for the others yet.

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

It is very useful information to some extent. Please help me out regarding this topic going on. Can some one tell me to what exact direction discussion is going on now?

The beauty of a long thread....goes in many directions LOL

Please fill out your sig for us please, welcome and keep posting

Ken Fenner

Just your garden variety spammer, Jeff. He had two accounts and both have been deleted/banned.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

http://www.nationalcleaningexpo.com/myrtlebeach_southcarolina

Thats funny, Jeffs events number one in google on pressure washing events on NCE.

Might be a nice piece if you guys wrote alittle content as your first major event opening. Post it on NCE and get a link in that page.

Since Jeff a transition team member I would assume he would welcome it.

2009 alabama is ranking behind Jeffs.

I suppose we should actually get some content Jeff? We have had over XXXXX hits it 8 days.