• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

More Device Magic Info

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
We had Brian from Device Magic at the Las Vegas Event.

He didn't get a chance to show much of a system already set up.

My type of business is far more complicated than most powerwashing. There are literally hundreds of air filter combinations that could be on a rooftop and they have to be exactly right or we could lose thousands by ordering the wrong size filters.

This is an amazing app that is totally customizable and UAMCC members have custom pricing at $8 per month per phone from the guys at Device Magic.

Please call Brian for more info here:

http://www.devicemagic.com/contact

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
I am even using it for Shelly's political sign locations so we know where to pick them up after the election and don't get fined. I open up a device for each volunteer so they can all report, and will cancel them after the election just paying for the time we need it.

This took less than five minutes to set up.

8a3c3e92bb535c6d1bc7259a3150aa68.jpg

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Good Stuff Tony

We had Brian from Device Magic at the Las Vegas Event.

He didn't get a chance to show much of a system already set up.

My type of business is far more complicated than most powerwashing. There are literally hundreds of air filter combinations that could be on a rooftop and they have to be exactly right or we could lose thousands by ordering the wrong size filters.

This is an amazing app that is totally customizable and UAMCC members have custom pricing at $8 per month per phone from the guys at Device Magic.

Please call Brian for more info here:

http://www.devicemagic.com/contact