• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New to the UAMCC but not the Industry: Rooftec Systems

Ryan Cash

UAMCC Associate Member
Hello All;

I have met many of you over the past year or so at various shows/training events but wanted to formally introduce myself as we have just recently joined the UAMCC.

My name is Ryan Cash and I've been in this industry for 10 or so years. I've spent most of my time cleaning residential but have also helped out on some really cool commercial jobs.

I now work for a company called Legend Brands and am the product manager for the brand new, all-in-one Rooftec Exterior Cleaning system. It does both high and low pressure cleaning with one pump that can handle the bleach.

I love talking to contractors, learning, and sharing the knowledge I've gained over the years.

I hope to be a pretty active member and help out whoever I can!

you can check out our system at www.rooftecsystems.net