• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Recent content by Ryan Cash

1. Ryan Cash

Limestone Cleaning Guide

What did you end up doing to remove it all? Stucco can be a pain to clean.
  2. Ryan Cash

What is Thermal Bridging? A RoofTec Guide

Why is the algae on my home growing in a weird pattern? Why does it look like I can see the studs on the outside of the house? What is stud shadowing? And most importantly, why does any of this matter?? Before doing a deep dive into this, let’s define a few terms Thermal Bridge: an area of...
  3. Ryan Cash

Limestone Cleaning Guide

How do you clean Limestone? Can you use SH on Limestone? Will Acids etch Limestone? Limestone cleaning is something a lot of contractors tend to avoid. There are many stories out there of guys using the wrong chemicals or too high of pressure and damaging the limestone. Because of the nature of...
  4. Ryan Cash

How Do I Winterize My Pressure Washer?

How do I winterize my Pressure Washer? When do I need to winterize my equipment? What are the steps to winterize the RoofTec machine? Do you need to winterize a soft wash pump? As winter is quickly approaching, it’s important to make sure you take the necessary steps to protect your equipment...
  5. Ryan Cash

How To Take A Good Before And After Photo. RoofTec Systems

How do I take good before and after photos? Should I do a live pressure washing demo for a potential customer? How do I attract more customers to my website? I see a lot of guys commenting about how they are bad at taking Before and After’s…An all too common complaint I hear is, "All I have...
  6. Ryan Cash

What is SH??

What is SH? Is _____ machine good enough to start with? What Chemicals should I use to clean _____? What’s the best way to get customers? Why are my fittings leaking? How much should I charge for _____? Why does my surface cleaner leave lines on the ground? How do you clean _____? There are a...
  7. Ryan Cash

How Do you clean new concrete?

What pressure should you set your RoofTec machine at to clean new concrete? How soon is too soon to clean new concrete? How long should you wait before pressure washing new concrete? Is it safe to use high pressure on a new driveway? One of the easiest ways for a pressure washing job to go...
  8. Ryan Cash

Best chemical for removing red clay stains! RoofTec Systems

There are a few areas in the country (normally in the south east) that have red colored clay/soil. But what causes it to be red? All soil in the world forms result from a combination of climate, organic life, inorganic material, relief and time. These specific soils have a red tint due to the...
  9. Ryan Cash

Do You need to account for friction loss?

Whether you run the All-In-One RoofTec exterior cleaning system, or any other pressure washer, you may have a few questions that are common in the industry: What hose diameter do you need for your pressure washer? Is Friction loss something I need to worry about? Do I need a 3/8” or ½” hose for...
  10. Ryan Cash

What is the best system for soft washing?

How is the Rooftec system different from other systems on the market? What is the best exterior cleaning system? What are the positives and negatives of down streaming? What system should I get for soft washing? Today I want to break down and take a look at the top 5 types of exterior...
  11. Ryan Cash

Rooftec Exterior Cleaning Tip: Drink Enough Water!

Right now it seems to be excessively hot everywhere! We're even up in the mid 90's up here in Washington State! I know that's nothing compared to some areas of the country, but just wanted to put out a quick reminder to stay hydrated! Drink water BEFORE you feel thirsty. Drink water in small...
  12. Ryan Cash

How a 6" twig could cost your business $300

Before I started working on the All-In-One Rooftec System, I spent 10 years cleaning. During that time, one of the most helpful lessons I ever learned was: Attention to detail is, by far, the most important aspect of exterior cleaning It's more important than speed, efficiency, and...
  13. Ryan Cash

Rooftec All In One Cleaning System and $500 of Free Chems!

Through the end of the summer, if you pick up a Rooftec all-in-one exterior cleaning system, you'll get $500 worth of free chems! Rooftec Systems!
  14. Ryan Cash

What are the Different Parts of a Roof?

When soft washing and cleaning a roof with the Rooftec XCS500, it's important to be able to identify the different parts of a roof. Being an expert in this industry involves knowing more than just how to clean. You want to be able to have informed conversations with the customer about their...
  15. Ryan Cash

Asphalt Roof Cleaning Guide by Ryan Cash (Rooftec Systems)

Why should you have your roof cleaned? What is the cleaning pie? How do you clean an Asphalt Shingle Roof? Is it ok to pressure wash a roof? How do you soft wash a roof? Can you downstream roof? Whether there is an excessive build up of moss, lichen or other staining, there are a lot of...