• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.
Florin Nutu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Florin, I get a pop-up about a private message from you. The only message I found is dated April, about ron musgraves. Is there a newer one or is this a by-product from the new look?

Douglas Hicks
    Excellent. I look forward to talking with you tomorrow. We may be getting snow flurries in Florida around 1am Sat morning. Lonnie and I are going to get up and check it out.
    Hi Florin,
    Trevor and I wanted to get together on a conference call at 8am est tomorrow morning for the Wash With Us Campaign for a quick meeting. Can you join? I really appreciate you volunteering to help. Let me know if you can make it and I will send you the conference number and pin code. Nikki
    Hey Florin, just checking to see how things are working for you with Tech Wash and the dumpster cleaning and if what we talked about helped. Let me know if I can help. Talk to you later. Stay clean!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…