• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Town Hall Meeting if you care!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Guy for what its worth get away from the UAMCC for awhile. I deleted around 10 of my post with the intent of wiping myself completely off of this site by removing all of my post and my signature. Then I just decided to stop and just walked away and also taking my membership status with me.

Once the dust settled I came back. I needed to clear my head because like you I felt there was something wrong.. but unlike you I new exactly where the problem was and because of that problem there was going to be a snowball effect which is where we are at today. It started with one person and then it all went down hill from there.

Its pointless to debate this because its just my opinion and you know what they say about those. If there was never any money involved here then many would not have felt so "Crushed". Members paid good money to be a part of this org. and alot of them felt mislead and it all starts at the top... I no longer fault anyone except for that one person.

I actually felt pity for the BOD's there were left in there and the new ones that came on. They really had no chance IMHO to get past that 800lb gorilla unless things changed and "That" person decided to help them....but as we all know that was not going to happen.

So like you said in the past... let it go. I agree with you about that except for this.... the original problem still has to be fixed so the org. could move on.... and it wasn't.

So this is where we are today. I hate to see you leave. I am floored that Lonnie and his wife are leaving and the list goes on.

So what do we do now?? I have no idea. Just trying to help here with this bb and maybe we'll get lucky... who knows. Thanks for all you have done and your leadership will be missed.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I hope you're not denying the intent Russ. Not saying it was/is your idea or you are at the forefront. But, as the saying goes, "the proof is in the pudding"

Jim, I have heard you mention this UAMCC/PWNA thing several times. Where are you hearing it? Officially, there is no consideration being given to it. Do you know something that the BOD doesn't? Who's "intent" are you speaking of?

Oh and by the way, there is no "proof in the pudding". The saying is "The proof of the pudding is in the eating."

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
This is Scheduled for Thursday June 3rd 7pm pac And 10 pm Eastern

Conference Access Number is: 402-237-2915
Your Passcode is: 843630#

Anyone in the industry is invited to the meeting.

No Topics outlined,

www.fleetwashacademy.com will also host a test Chat. new video feature

Lets all talk about these Topics as member of the pressure wash world.

If we are going to keep the org alive what could be done quickly to restore the benifits?

I will post a website by tues we can all talk on about these problems.

If you would like to talk as members about current affairs please join In.

Orgs should not respresent division but unity.

Communication is a large problem.

This is Scheduled for Thursday 7pm pac And 10 pm Eastern

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Amazing Meeting

If we are going to keep the org alive what could be done quickly to restore the benifits?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Great demo, look forward to Thursday
TownHall.jpg

Scott Millen

I'm truly sad to have missed it, and I look forward to another. I'm sure John will update me, but it is cool to hear of 17 people discussing the industry together. It warms the cockles of my heart.

cleanhoods

Whats funny it is the same few RIGHT here that is wining all the time instead of just posting benificial things.You few here are destroying the UAMCC and for what your benifit? Stop this complaining and just start posting things that are related to our work and you will see people will come to read then they will see the info is benificial to them then they will ask for membership.
But when newbees come and see constant wining of course there will be a decline. Whats funny i posted here to be positive and still no response to SPRAYERS the one thing all of YOU and I and all that work in our industry uses.
You all have the time to complain about the UAMCC but dont have the time to just post and respond to posts that relate to us?!!
This is why there is no reponse to membership a bunch of grown MEN AND WOMEN wining like a bunch of little girls.
Do you go to your clients wining about how thing should be or how things are not NO you go there and work and give your best!!! Well you here are considered one of the best and dont show your best here! WHY? Do you find it amusing to destroy a BBS? Or is it you want to be the Chief? You want this bbs removed to benifit your own?
Come on guys and gals just stop complaining and build!!!!!!!
Post things only related to our work and respond to the posts with your opinion which is advice then the people surfing sees this and wants to read more advice.
This post here just has nothing to do with "anything we do" ,if this was we would all be out of work!!!
Marko

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Join in the Call Marko

Whats funny it is the same few RIGHT here that is wining all the time instead of just posting benificial things.You few here are destroying the UAMCC and for what your benifit? Stop this complaining and just start posting things that are related to our work and you will see people will come to read then they will see the info is benificial to them then they will ask for membership.
But when newbees come and see constant wining of course there will be a decline. Whats funny i posted here to be positive and still no response to SPRAYERS the one thing all of YOU and I and all that work in our industry uses.
You all have the time to complain about the UAMCC but dont have the time to just post and respond to posts that relate to us?!!
This is why there is no reponse to membership a bunch of grown MEN AND WOMEN wining like a bunch of little girls.
Do you go to your clients wining about how thing should be or how things are not NO you go there and work and give your best!!! Well you here are considered one of the best and dont show your best here! WHY? Do you find it amusing to destroy a BBS? Or is it you want to be the Chief? You want this bbs removed to benifit your own?
Come on guys and gals just stop complaining and build!!!!!!!
Post things only related to our work and respond to the posts with your opinion which is advice then the people surfing sees this and wants to read more advice.
This post here just has nothing to do with "anything we do" ,if this was we would all be out of work!!!
Marko

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member