• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Article: PWNA Misrepresents Themselves to Orange County AHJ and the Industry

Am I the only one that doesn't jump into the fire without asking if it's hot?

What would this new awareness plan consist of?
What steps is UAMCC going to take to keep up to date with regulators?
Will it ever consist of discussing BMPS with-in that county to be changed or amended?
Or will a simple phone call to regulators be made to see if any changes or future changes will be made?

I do think that awareness is important and is the most valuable lesson I have learned through-out these events, but I am curious how The UAMCC plans to do this. If we are going to vote on this perhaps a plan needs to be ready to present to the rest of it's members so we can all see the details of this proposed plan. Again just want to clarify that I think its a good idea depending on how it is done.

Greg Nash

I am sure if anything is to be done it will be put to a vote not done behind backs and it would have to be general guidelines to follow not some far reaching restrictive crap that harms your bottom line. I am speaking for me not for the org so don't try to misconstrue it.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
That's a good question Steven. However in my opinion it really doesn't matter what Kris is looking for. He's already shown his contempt for the UAMCC and I doubt that he will stay in the org once his year is up.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Kris Tony , Scott , Jerry & Mike have already put the presentation together. The requirements to be on enviro team are already in place. Apparently your not aware or they have not invited you on it. Unlike other orgs this is run by this committee an as president I have no plans in changing this . We only need to implement awareness to the regulators & city managers our existing program. Steven is starting a town hall meeting where occasionally the enviro team will answer question from anyone who attends an listens to video presentations.

You or anyone thAts a member if the industry is welcome to provide info. We all work together, the largest difference in us an any other org.

No other cleaning org in this industry has a program being taught to all who are willing to listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Rego

Kris Tony , Scott , Jerry & Mike have already put the presentation together. The requirements to be on enviro team are already in place. Apparently your not aware or they have not invited you on it. Unlike other orgs this is run by this committee an as president I have no plans in changing this . We only need to implement awareness to the regulators & city managers our existing program. Steven is starting a town hall meeting where occasionally the enviro team will answer question from anyone who attends an listens to video presentations.

You or anyone thAts a member if the industry is welcome to provide info. We all work together, the largest difference in us an any other org.

No other cleaning org in this industry has a program being taught to all who are willing to listen.

The way it should be!

In fairness, give him some time. He may be working and I think he has a family as well.

I definitely think that any 'awareness' program, or what ever it may be called, needs to involve local contractors. Development of an inclusive format is key where outreach is an important part; involving or presenting an opportunity to be involved to local contractors.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
In fairness, give him some time. He may be working and I think he has a family as well.

I definitely think that any 'awareness' program, or what ever it may be called, needs to involve local contractors. Development of an inclusive format is key where outreach is an important part; involving or presenting an opportunity to be involved to local contractors.

So exactly what we already have built, now the state an region leaders need to take charge of there areas. As planned

Kris, I can't answer your question over at PWC about who the orgs serve (as I have not signed up, can only view) - their members or the industry.

I believe the UAMCC aims to serve the industry - this is what I want, and has been communicated to me by members of BoD in conversations.

The PWNA would need to answer that themselves - but their may be an opportunity for that in an upcoming conference call we are proposing between leadership on both sides.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Kris, I can't answer your question over at PWC about who the orgs serve (as I have not signed up, can only view) - their members or the industry.

I believe the UAMCC aims to serve the industry - this is what I want, and has been communicated to me by members of BoD in conversations.

The PWNA would need to answer that themselves - but their may be an opportunity for that in an upcoming conference call we are proposing between leadership on both sides.

Awareness an education to the industry , customer awareness an contractor education.

This is the main goals!

Kris, do you have any input on how you would like to see BMP related awareness handled?

It is a good question and in short I don't know. After this whole ordeal I learned that I need to keep in contact with my own regulators And see whats happening in my area. Having an awareness plan put together is important, but where to draw the line is the question? For example I wouldn't want the environmental committee talking to my regulators about making BMPS easier or harder with-out my knowledge. I would at least want them to contact me and ask for my input since it's my area. Now a simple phone call from them to regulators just asking if anything new is coming up I think is fine and does at the very least open up a line of communication between UAMCC and regulators. I also think it would be good to have an open line of communication between regulators, immediate (UAMCC members) contractors in that area.

There may not be a wrong answer to this question and it really depends on your own opinion. Personally I think the org should serve it's members first with the whole industry in mind. My question to you regarding your answer is; How can you serve certain contractors if you don't know what they want or need?

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Kris since you want the UAMCC enviro committee to contact you if they are talking to AHJs in your area have you stated the same thing on other boards to Robert and Jim?

I'm not at the current time a PWNA member. So I can't expect them to contact me. They did however contact someone if the area that was and is a member or PWNA.

On a further note please stop trying to argue with me just for the sake of starting an argument with me... grow up.